- We will never sell your personal information.
- We will never share your personal information with a third party for the purpose of promoting that third party.
- We will always take care of the security of your information by strict encryption, complying with all regulations regarding the protection of personal data and applying the highest security IT standards.
- We will never directly send you a promotional email without your consent.
- If you are unsure or have a question about how your data is collected or used, please contact us at email@example.com
When purchasing our products, we collect the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
Although we do not actively collect them, we may store any personal information during live chat or emails.
We may collect your personal information:
- We may collect and store personal information when you fill out forms on our website e.g. purchase orders, request to submit a quote, request via a web form etc. We may also ask you for your personal information when you participate in our giveaways or promotions or if you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may collect and keep records of such correspondence, including any personal information you provide in the course of the correspondence.
- We may collect and store the personal information you provide to us through surveys that we ask you to complete, although you are not required to respond.
- We may collect and store personal information related to the transactions you carry out through our website or related to the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may collect and store personal information related to your visit to our web sites, such as traffic, location and other communication information, and for billing and invoicing.
The cookie information is saved to your personal computer at the time of browsing the web site you visited. Cookies make it easier to use since they save your website settings (language or address), and restart them once again to activate them again. This way, the information is tailored to your needs and the usual ways of using it.
From simple settings information, cookies can also save a large number of personal information (name, e-mail address) that you need to fully access. If you have not enabled them, cookies can not access the files on your computer. Saving and sending cookies are not visible to you, but you can choose to approve / reject cookies, delete saved cookies, and other cookie related activities in your browser’s settings.
The personal information we collect from you is stored on our servers in our own data centre in the Republic of Croatia. However, we may share this information with third parties with whom we have a business relationship for fulfilling a service contract with you.
To protect the personal information you submit via this website, we use physical, technical and organizational security measures. We are constantly upgrading and testing our security technology. We restrict access to your personal information only to employees who need to know this information to provide you with our services or some benefits. In addition, we educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality of the data and to protect the privacy and protection of your data. All data are carried in accordance with GDPR.
We only store your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize your personal information so that they can no longer be associated with you.
We keep personal information related to any financial transactions for at least 11 years, since this is determined by the Republic of Croatia.
Like other websites, we use certain third-party services related to functionality such as card transaction processing etc. Below is a list of companies we share information with. We have carefully selected all of these suppliers and made sure that they all provide adequate protection in accordance with GDPR.
Hrvatska Pošta (Croatian Post)
We share your information (name, surname, address) with Croatian Post to collect and deliver your package.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about the users on our website, to find out how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, what time they visit, how long they stay on our website and from which countries they come from.
This information is collected through cookies and the statistics obtained is used for the following purposes:
- to improve website usability.
- to monitor the success of marketing campaigns.
- to analyze behaviour patterns.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect this information, you can install a Google add-on for your browser to prevent this. You can download the plugin here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you want to know if we own and process your personal information, or if you want to access the personal information we have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request information about: the purpose of data processing, the categories of personal data processed; who is still outside of our company received your personal information from us; which is the source of personal data (if you have not provided us directly); and how long we will keep the data. You have the right to correct personal information we possess if they are incorrect. You can also, with certain exceptions, request that we delete your information or discontinue your processing. You may request that we stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In many countries you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority if you are not happy with how we handle your personal information. If technically feasible, we will, on the basis of your request, submit your personal information or transfer them directly to the other processing manager.
If you submit a request to send us your personal information at email@example.com, we will respond to this request for free. If we can not meet your request within a reasonable time, we will notify you of the date when we will comply with the request. If for some reason we can meet your request, we will send you an explanation of why we did not meet your request.